How to Import Quotes
To test Borsa TSM you can freely download quotes for the DJ Industrial components from this web site.If you have your own data you can import the quotes in Borsa TSM.
Borsa TSM reads the following standard format:
mechanical trading system
- Metastock (binary master,emaster and xmaster)
- Metastock (ASCII PRN)
- ASCII (you can config the file format)
Borsa TSM has a native format to import data, but you can import quotes also from Metastock binary format, Metastock PRN (ASCII) format and a configurable ASCII format.If you want to know more about Borsa TSM features.
End of day data are printed in charts. Borsa TSM has four types of chart:Line chart, Open-Close, Japanese Candlestick and Histogram. A volume chart can be added to one of the four charts and design tools like trend,support and resistance or comment box can be used to study the price and write notes about alarms or price variability.
In Borsa TSM there are three typologies of trading system with their optimization:
- Price and Moving Average Cross (Melts)
- Moving Average Cross (Simple Trading System)
List of indicators you can use in Borsa TSM:
100 day moving average
- Moving Average (Simple or Exponential)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Stochastic Oscillator (Fast and Slow)
- Bollinger Bands
- Moving Averages Convergence Divergence(MACD)
- On Balance Volume (OBV)
- Price Oscillator